Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Update #8

I am excited to say that I am working hard on the next album in the series! I have a song done, and started the 2nd! I am taking a 2 week break from posting new material for the series! But I am still gonna post some side project songs! So just because I'm saying no new material for 2 weeks doesn't mean stop checking out this blog! It means stay tuned, enjoy some of the side project songs! And when the new material comes, it will come! I am trying to get the first 6 songs done, before I finally start posting the new material! But until then, it shall be a anticipation build, until the new material is posted! I am very excited already, about the song I have done! I am excited with the direction its going! Stay tuned, until then THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment