Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Update #7

I hadn't realized how long its been since I had posted any on-topic songs! Wow! I have been so busy, with so much going on right now I haven't gotten much done! Once this week is over, I should have lots of time to finish the last songs for you! And post the album summary! Then I can finally begin working on the next album! Lately, I have been getting lots of idea's for this next album! (Lyric Wise) And I have been writing them down, so we will see what will happen! I am very excited to move forth with the series! And give you some of my best work! I have a bunch more side project songs, that I can post while I continue to work ahead, so stay tuned! I hope you have been enjoying some of the off topic songs I've been posting! Because, I think its something to keep you interested while you wait for more! So I will continue to post them! I really think it opens my horizons more as a writer, thats why I do them! So I can really work ahead! So far in this series, I haven't had much time to work ahead, and its been more difficult to keep up! But thats why I want a break before I move into the next album! Anyway, thanks for checking in with what I'm working on...stay tuned! Much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment