Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Update #6

I am excited to let you know I have only 2 more songs to write for the first album! Then I can finally give you the album summary! I am currently working on the climax song for the album! And its gonna take a lot of work to get it where I want it to be! When I finish that, the final song is short, and I should finish that quickly! What I'm trying to say is, I'm not sure when exactly I will finish, but I am determained to do so! Then my plans will take a big turn, and I am taking a 2 or 3 week break, while I work ahead on the next album! So I can post much more frequently, and you can learn more about the storyline! Lots more to come, so stay tuned! I hope to finish both songs this week, and have them next week! (No promises!) But when I finish they will be ready for you to read! Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment