Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Legacy Inferno 2: Awakening Song List

Here again is the song list for the 2nd album in the series! Which I must say, I am very excited for! It shall be a great album, so many idea's have I had for this album and I think it will turn out great! This is a much darker album than the last one, a much more epic album as well! It really begins to dig into the root of the story, where only progression will come of it! But for now, I hope you enjoy checking out this song list, here it is:

The Legacy Inferno 2: Awakening
1.) Awakening
2.) Conflict
3.) Gates Of Hell
4.) Demons Wake
5.) The Hunt
6.) A Word From Heaven
7.) Call To Arms
8.) The Angels
9.) A World In Between I: Opening The Gates
10.) A World In Between II: Brothers Collide
11.) Battles Retreat
12.) A Change Of Heart

I advise you all to get excited, because I intend to surpass the last album with a new set of lyrics much better in comparision to last album! As I dig further into the story, you will get excited for more! It will be great! Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment