Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Off Topic Song: Frantic!

The Story Behind It:

Today I was having trouble working on the last songs on my first album! I was sitting in the library at my school during my release! I had a binder on the table and a pencil in my hand! Then suddenly I got a spark, an idea. Next thing I knew I was writing on my binder. I look down, and read what I wrote, and am shocked to see that I wrote a song! The more and more I dug into it, the more I realized that it was, "Post Worthy," I must say its quite a good song! I really liked how it turned out! I know that I am still working on my first album for this series, but I have found myself lately coming up with some side project idea's. In fact, I have written a bunch of short songs, that I might post for you during this long wait for the next album! Or some more songs! This song I have named, "Frantic." Partly because of the lyrics, but also because I wrote it franticly without thinking about it! But here it is:
___________________________________________________________________
Frantic

Fire reigns from the heartache you endure! But you are more empty than before! You've dried up, begged to survive! But your heart is the one that lied! Lied to your face, break your pace, and march forth, march forth! I'll meet you at the gates! Where only hell, will know what your worth, worth to the world you hold so franticly to! Frantic! You are nothing, nothing but a fool! There is no sense in telling you, what you have become! Because I know in your heart, you won't admit your wrong! Never!

I'm standing, waiting, waiting for you.
Wondering where I've been,
And what brought me to you.

This is it, our time has come!

Except defeat! Except defeat! And know that your wrong! I have watched the world die, time after time again! But I know in my heart, this ain't the end! This ain't the end!

I'm standing, waiting, waiting for you.
Wondering where I've been,
And what brought me to you.
What brought me to you.

I feel the world slipping away, unaware of what they have done! Looking like fools, never admitting there wrong!
___________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the song! I have almost a full album in side project songs that I can post! If you guys want me to, let me know! Because they are pretty good as well! I will continue working on the last song! Then my 2 week break will begin! While I make some progress on the second album! Well until then, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment