Monday, August 23, 2010

New Update!

I am excited to let you know that I am almost finished with the Origins EP. I have decided to wait and post that next week. But while I am updating you on writing. I am happy to say that I have the song list ready for the first full length album. So I thought I would post that, and maybe give a little info about it. So here is the song list:

The Legacy Inferno 1: Guardian
1.) In The Beginning (Intro)
2.) Return Home
3.) Guardian
4.) Left Alone
5.) Ashes Of The Dead
6.) Evolution
7.) The Truth
8.) Body Trail
9.) Murder
10.) Left For Dead
11.) Gone

This album, and the storyline gets me really excited! Because this album is going to have such a shocking ending. You won't see it coming at all. With twists and turn through out the story, this chapter will remain a very powerful one. And leave you wanting more, thats what gets me so excited about it! I have a lot of things going on this week, thats why I decided to wait a week until I post the Origins EP. But that will be coming soon. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment