Sunday, August 29, 2010

EP Update

I am excited to announce that I have finished writing the Origins EP and will be ready to start posting that tomorrow. I know I have already posted the song list, but I am going to post what I call a post schedule. Which will be the song list but with the dates that I post the songs. Or in this case, the days of the week that they will be posted. Also on friday, I will post a summary for the storyline of this first EP. But for now here is the schedule:

The Legacy Inferno: Origins EP
1.) Mistake Of Mine (Monday)
2.) Help Me! (Monday)
3.) Always To Blame (Tuesday)
4.) Fight Of Regret (Wednesday)
5.) A Simple Prayer (Wednesday)
6.) Parting Word (Thursday)

EP Summary (Friday)

Thats the overall schedule for next week. I am very excited for you guys to read this stuff, I think that lots of people will like it. If they take the time to read through it! But the first two songs will be up tomorrow. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment