Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Update #9

I am excited to announce that writing the 2nd album is going quite well! I am going to post the first song for the album on Wednesday! Then maybe a second on friday! Not sure I'll have time for that, because friday is of course Christmas Eve! We will see what happens. But anyway, I am very excited to post the first song! Stay tuned because I think this album is turning out great so far! And I think it will be another nice addition to the series! For now I leave you with some nice parting words! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. sounds exciting! sorry i don't always comment like crazy, but you have been very faithful in doing so with my postings! thanks, bud! however, i will definitely stay tuned ;)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fine! No worries! Do you like the new background, and other changes I made!?

    ReplyDelete