Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Series Update

I am excited to announce that I have the full layout of the series, ready to post for you. What I mean by full layout is, a full list of all the albums and the titles. The order of the series and the lengths of the albums. As in, how many songs are on each particular album. Thought it might be something you would want to know. Here it is:

The Legacy Inferno: Origins EP (6 songs)
The Legacy Inferno I: Guardian (11 songs)
The Legacy Inferno II: Awakening (12 songs)
The Legacy Inferno: Brotherhood EP (4 songs)
The Legacy Inferno III: Redemption (15 songs)
The Legacy Inferno IV: Revolution (12 songs)

The total should come out to about 60 songs. And that is the full series. Just thought I would announce all the album names for you. So you can get an idea how the series will play out, and how many songs are on each album. I am still working out all the details of the series. But they are very accurate numbers, for how long each album will be. With an EP sitting in the middle of the series. It will be a very important EP, thats why I put it in that particular spot. I am working on the last songs of my other series right now, but soon I will begin working on the 1st album in the series, which I am very excited about. Stay tuned tomorrow, for the last song on the Origins EP, and on friday for the EP summary.

Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment