Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Legacy Inferno 1 Update!

I am excited to announce that I have begun writing the first full length album for this series! I am very excited about it, as I speak idea's are running through my head. I think this will be some of my best work ever. With so many characteristics of not only the characters, but myself as well. With tragedy, and plot twists that will keep you glued to what happens next, also soothing you with great melodies. For this album I will be doing a write-and-post. Which I will write a few songs, edit them. And then post them, the album won't all be posted at once. With the new school year beginning tomorrow, the inspiration will be very good. With so much free time with my releases. I intent to work very hard on this album. I know that I have already posted the full song list, but I thought I would post it again. To let you know what to expect. Maybe getting you excited for whats to come. Here it is:

The Legacy Inferno I: Guardian
1.) In The Beginning (Intro)
2.) Return Home
3.) Guardian
4.) Left Alone
5.) Ashes Of The Dead
6.) Evloution
7.) The Truth
8.) Body Trail
9.) Murder
10.) Left For Dead
11.) Gone

I really would like to spread the word to my followers on War Of The Blade, so that they may follow this new series as well! Spread the word, because the War Of The Blade is almost over, and I want them to enjoy my next new masterpiece as much as I know I will. I plan to keep updating you, as long as the progress on my next album developes. I want people to get geared up for this next album. It will be one to remember!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i love your way with words! :) i love how you are always excited about introducing stuff to people. it makes ME excited too! :D haha love ya nate- can't wait to see what you have come up with! <3

    ReplyDelete