Sunday, September 26, 2010

Next Weeks Plan!

I am excited to tell you that I am working very hard on the new album! I am going to post 3 songs from the new album next week! Just a little something to keep you interested in what I am working on! While I'm posting those songs, I will be working on some more new songs! Maybe to post the week after that!? We will see how I progress with the other songs before I offically announce that! But for now here is the plan for next week!

The Legacy Inferno 1: Guardian
1. In The Beginning (Intro) (Monday 9/27)
2. Return Home (Wednesday 9/29)
3. Guardian (Friday 10/1)

Also just thought I would let you know that things are going great with the album so far! And I am excited to dig further into it, and I am determained to make it great! So stay tuned for tomorrow and the intro song for the album! Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment