Friday, October 15, 2010

The Legacy Inferno 2: Awakening/Brotherhood EP Song List

Here is the song list that I just recently finished for the next album in the series! I am very excited to write this album! Because the storyline is very intense, and powerful! I think its a major step up from the first album! But here is the song list:

The Legacy Inferno 2: Awakening
1.) Awakening
2.) Conflict
3.) Gates Of Hell
4.) Demons Wake
5.) The Hunt
6.) A Word From Heaven
7.) Call To Arms
8.) The Angels
9.) A World In Between I: Opening The Gates
10.) A World In Between II: Brothers Collide
11.) Battles Retreat
12.) A Change Of Heart

Get more excited! Because this series has just begun, there is much more to come! And this is just the beginning, you will be shocked the further you get into this album! I know it will be another album to remember! Also I thought I would post the song list for the Brotherhood EP, it is a very short EP, its only 4 songs. So here it is:

The Legacy Inferno: Brotherhood EP
1.) The Worst To Come
2.) Deceivers Mission
3.) Brotherhood
4.) I Will Save Him

A lot more in the series to come! Stay tuned, until then THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment