Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

It's great to be posting on here, at the dawn of 2012! I'm very excited to be posting some newer material! So I'll begin with a brief discription, of my newer material! This album titled: The Truth Hurts (Even Those Who Tell It) is really a reflection of my life in this past year. About me trying to get the truth out, about things I've been supressing or not talking about. Really a reflection of myself and all the sadness, anger and other emotions I've been holding in. I took this chance and began speaking the truth. Even truths not many would like to hear, but I guess thats where the album gets it's title! Here on everyones behalf is the song list for the album:

The Truth Hurts (Even Those Who Tell It)
1.) 2.0
2.) Walls
3.) Masks Of The Faker
4.) Dig Your Grave
5.) Drowning
6.) A Song For The Failures
7.) The Other Side (Interlude)
8.) A Song For The Worthless
9.) Wasting My Time
10.) Broken Pieces, Broken Dreams
11.) Early Grave
12.) A Moment In Time
13.) The Truth Hurts (Even Those Who Tell It)

I hope your excited for whats to come! Get ready 2012, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment