Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm Such A Pessimist

Where Have I Been?
7.) I'm Such A Pessmist
Today I woke up,
Feeling like nothing mattered.
Like the world I've known,
Began moving faster.
Its beyond me now.
And I don't see an end.
Its changed me,
From who I was to who I am.
Sometimes I don't feel like trying.
I don't think I can change.
This person I've created inside me.
Still remains the same.
One day I woke up feeling,
Like the world was against me.
Like I'd given up all hope,
On the person I knew I should be.
And all the dreams I'd drempt,
Were wasting away.
And the life I should've lived,
I spent losing my way.
The world thinks they know,
Who I've become.
The world thinks they know,
All that I've done.
The truth is,
They don't know me at all.
Everyone see's me,
For who I am not.
But no one understands me,
For what I have lost.
All the dreams I've drempt,
Have wasted away.
All my life I've lived,
Trapped inside my mistakes.
Disappointment.
Disappointment.
Disappointment.
Disappointment,
Is all I've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment