Sunday, June 26, 2011

Introduction (Where Have I Been?)

It feels like ages since the last time I posted anything on here! In the time I've been away, I had a great dilemma! I had totally lost my voice, I wasn't able to write anything. It was a real problem for me, and for the first time I thought I couldn't write again. Then one day while listening to some music I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt the need to write, I sat at my desk and pulled out some paper, and finally wrote a song. To this day I am very proud of that song. It is called, "Wasting Away." And it became the foundation for a new album. I kept writing, and writing and I was very proud that I managed to find my voice again. For this album I had to ask myself a question...and that question developed into the title for this album. Its called, "Where Have I Been?" I am very proud of what I've accomplished with this material. I hope that you will enjoy it the same! Here is the first song off this new album! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment